Shipping & Return Policy
Dotdot can ship to most addresses in the world but please note our shipping policy below:
1. Shipment will be by Courier Service.
2. A PO Box number is not acceptable for the Shipment Address. A deliverable address and telephone number are required. If an order is returned to us due to incorrect address, refused by recipient, failed delivery attempts, provision of a PO Box number or other reasons, such orders are regarded as "undeliverable orders" and we shall inform you by e-mail about the same. In such cases we will issue a refund to you after deducting the shipping charges and a reasonable handling charge (which will not exceed 20% of the total value of the "undeliverable order"). We are also unable to re-ship "undeliverable orders" but you are welcome to shop online on our website again.
3. We will endeavour to ship within 7 working days upon receipt of a Confirmed Order. However, this is subject to stock availability. You will be informed by SMS or email if stock is not available and the expected delivery date. We will process your Confirmed Order as soon as we receive them, but please note that we are unable to guarantee delivery time as there are many factors that may affect delivery time. For example, some countries may require several weeks to inspect parcels, or delivery may be delayed during holiday periods such as Christmas, New Year, etc.
4. You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you.
5. You are considered the importer and you should comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. We will describe the goods as "Health Supplements". Please note that some countries may have restrictions on the import and sale of some of our products to you. While we shall endeavour to assist you to fulfill the import or sale requirements imposed by local authorities, we are unable to accept any liability or be held responsible for any consequence or loss caused by or in connection with the import or sale requirements imposed by any local authority.
1. We take pride in offering our customers the best quality.
If you are dissatisfied with any purchase made, please SMS our customer hotline at (852) 62276040 or email to email@example.com within 7 days from the date of delivery for replacement or refund after deducting mailing expenses.
2. Refund Period:
It can be credited into your payment account (Credit card, Alipay or China Union Pay) within 6 weeks upon confirmation.
3. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable. Also, in cases of "undeliverable orders" (please see point 2 of our Shipping Policy), refund will be made to you after deducting the shipping charges and a reasonable handling charge (which will not exceed 15% of the total value of the "undeliverable order" to be refunded).
4. Refund is only available to a customer who has purchased a dotdot product through dotdot’s Website at www.dotdot.com ("dotdot Website") and where there has been a material fault in the transaction (e.g. delivery of wrong product by us) on our part, and does not fall within any of the following exceptions:
a. special or discounted rates or promotional packaged prices;
b. goods which have been used, tampered, opened, or goods which are of damaged or tampered packing, broken protective seal of the bottles, or where the lot number or expiration date is missing, covered or unreadable;
c. goods which have expired or are within the last 6 months of shelf life;
d. goods obtained via any channel other than purchase through dotdot Website; or
e. goods labeled as free or sample goods.
5. Customer applying for a refund shall give us all the details of the product and the purchase, and attaching the origin receipt of online purchase of that product through dotdot Website. We will verify the case and send you email confirmation on whether your refund application is approved.
6. All applications for refund must be made within 14 days of its online purchase on dotdot Website, and must be supported by official receipts issued by dotdot in order to be valid.
7. Dotdot reserves the right to deny any refund applications without prior notice where, in its sole and exclusive discretion, decides that such refund application is not properly supported or otherwise not appropriate, and/ or to offer exchange of goods in lieu of a refund in the appropriate case.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong and interpreted according to Hong Kong laws. The Chinese version is only for reference and the English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in case of any dispute or discrepancy.